I. PARTY RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING
Who is responsible for your data?
- Owner: PONT FLOTANT S. COOP. V
- Registered address: C/ Baró de Patraix, 5, bajo izda. PC:46018, Valencia, Spain. Contact telephone: 963 413 838
- Email: email@example.com
- Web: https://pontflotant.es/
II. PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING AND CATEGORIES OF THE DATA PROCESSED
Which data categories do we process?
Depending on the Platform, PONT FLOTANT processes the following data categories:
- Personal identification information: name, surname, postal address, email address, postcode, telephone number.
- If the user does not provide this information, in some cases it will not be possible to fulfil their request.
- In the event that the user provides us with third-party information, this shows that they have the consent of said third-party and are obliged to pass on the information detailed in this clause, exempting PONT FLOTANT from any responsibility in this respect.
What is the purpose and for how long will we handle your personal data?
PONT FLOTANT will process the user’s data using manual and/or automated methods for the following specific purposes:
- To periodically send out (via electronic or postal mail) electronic communications with news relating to the activities of PONT FLOTANT and SALA FLOTANT, unless otherwise instructed, or should the user oppose or revoke their consent.
How long will we keep your data?
PONT FLOTANT will retain the user’s personal information for as long as necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected, as long as consent has not been revoked. After this time, if necessary, the information will be blocked for the legally established period of time, in this case the period being: 5 years, or the period established by law for any action which could arise from the processing.
What is the legitimation for the processing of your data?
- The legitimation for the processing of the user’s data by Pont Flotant in order to carry out the user registration in the Form can be found in the consent of the interested party, requested for this particular case.
- Data processing for the purpose of sending out electronic mailings with news of the activities of PONT FLOTANT and SALA FLOTANT, is based on Pont Flotant’s legitimate interest in carrying out the aforementioned processing in accordance with current legislation.
- Permissions obtained for the aforementioned purposes are independent, and as such the user can revoke one or several of them without affecting the others.
- By the same token, the user’s information can be used for the fulfilment of Pont Flotant’s various legal obligations.
IV. COMMUNICATION OF DATA
With whom will we share your data?
- Las Fuerzas y Cuerpos de Seguridad del Estado (The State Security Forces and Agencies), in accordance with current legislation.
V. USER RIGHTS
What are the rights of the interested party?
- You can write to us at: PONT FLOTANT S. COOP. V. C/ Baró de Patraix, 5, bajo izda. PC:46018, Valencia, Spain. (hereinafter “Management”) or, if you possess a digital signature issued by the Fábrica Nacional de Moneda y Timbre (the Spanish Royal Mint), by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, to exercise the following rights:
- Revoke permissions given.
- Obtain confirmation as to whether PONT FLOTANT is handling personal data concerning you or not.
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the elimination of your data when, among other reasons, the information is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
- Obtain from PONT FLOTANT the restriction of data processing when one of the conditions outlined in data protection legislation is fulfilled.
- In certain circumstances, and for reasons relating to their particular case with regards to the handling of their data, the interested parties can object to data processing.
- Obtain human intervention, to express their point of view and to impugn the automated decisions adopted by PONT FLOTANT in their case.
- Request the portability of their data.
- File a complaint with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (agpd.es) when the interested party considers that PONT FLOTANT has infringed their rights as recognised by the applicable legislation regarding data protection.