Pont Flotant offers a combined experience involving members of the company and people of different generations. Through simple and fun suggestions the elements of play, improvisation, body language and singing, amongst others, will be combined with the objective of living out a joint creative experience and recreating The Child I Wish to Have, a play which revolves around the subject of education and the role of parents, of grandparents, of teachers and of children in the learning process, of its importance and the courage, difficulty and effort required to educate.
Acquaintances and strangers from the surrounding area, all of different ages, will come together for a few days in order to form a real theatre company and will help to ensure that the theatre is truly a place to get together, to exchange, to play and to communicate.
Children and young people between 10-18 years old and adults 50-85 years old (or older) with or without any previous experience in the performing arts.
- Stimulate and develop the participants’ imaginations.
- Develop communicative abilities.
- Discover one’s own body as an element of creation and play.
- Diminish inhibitions.
- Become aware of the expressive possibilities of both the body and voice.
- Train the memory.
- Be able to coordinate your own actions with those of your classmates.
- Develop breath control and learn relaxation and breathing techniques.
- Learn to improvise following different premises.
- Appreciate the importance and value of the truth in acting.
- Appreciate the importance and value of team work.
- Corporal awareness and its relationship with space.
- Sensorial perception to build one’s own experiences through listening, observing, handling and feeling different sensations which feed creativity and expression.
- Stage presence.
- The importance of the ‘here and now’ on stage.
- Having fun as an important element of the creative task.
- Listening on stage.
- Song, movement and choral dance or movement.
- Handling objects.
- Using play as a dramatic support.
4 work sessions of 2 and a half hours + corresponding function or functions.
Error: Contact form not found.